XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

...

For the dude below me. You upgrade your guns to make them stronger idiot.
Game's amazing!!

Pandemic II Pandemic II

K3MCAB...

K3MCAB, let me explain to you why you suck at this game.

This game is about patience, clearly, you don't have any. I bet you research everything when you can and then your disease grows too quickly and everyone shuts down their borders before you can infect them.
I know this because I had started the game and got a couple of resistances. But I had to top playing cos it was my dinner. I come back up, and every country was infected, death toll not very high, but, i even got Madagascar. Then I got more symptoms, resistances, the vaccine failed, and I win.

The reason people get cured is because the virus or whateva, dies. When you get resistances, they can survive better in the cold, heat etc. So if you get them you disease has a better chance of survival

Burning bodies stops the disease in the dead bodies infecting other people. Closing schools stops infection of children. And, measures they take.

-Gas masks, stops you inhaling the disease after it's airborne.
-Killing bugs and rodents prevents them carrying the disease and infecting you. --Hading out water gives people clean water if the water is infected.
-Curfews make people be home by a certain time, or to stay at home.
-Martial law gives the military the rule.

This game is incredibly realistic, don't tell me it isn't. This game isn't perfect, not far from it, but it's 1 trillion time better than EoM.

CODE:1 CODE:1

[title]

Just A crappy version of mastermind

Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

Ace, so realistic, BUT IT'S A DEMO!!

lyndis313, a game can always be on more sites than one.

Ace, so realistic, BUT IT'S A DEMO!! Make it free dude. Or At least Say it's a demo.

Totem Destroyer Totem Destroyer

ace

Just ace. Love it. I got stuck at lvl 24

Alien Resistance X Alien Resistance X

WTF!

You can't use flash properly. Buy flash for dummies or somthing. Learn how to use flash before you make games and/or movies

Click the stick 3 Click the stick 3

No hostley it's terrible

Sythesized voice is so easy to do, the animation at the begining was horrible, it was short, easy, annoying and you could make this in 10 mins. If your gonna make a click the stick 4, make it actually good.

Sticky Walls Sticky Walls

not too bad

not too bad I guess, not the most fun game, but i don't really like this style f game.

Subie Liam Subie Liam